Barbour Wax Thornproof Dressing. A classic dressing for your Barbour wax jackets and coats. A treatment that is easy to apply and is made from the original formula as the Barbour fabric, which helps preserve the garment and also its waterproof qualities.
Directions on how to re-proof your wax product:
1. You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge.
2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day.
3. Stand the tin in the hot water to soften the dressing.
4. Work the dressing into the garment well, using the cloth or sponge.
5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches.
6. Rub in well, don't just paint on.
7. Do not use access dressing
8. For a Factory finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer.
9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place.