Terms and Conditions:
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. To enter, complete the data fields within this competition page and click “submit.”
2. Only one entry per person is permitted.
3. Employees (and their families) of Aphrodite Clothing Ltd are excluded from entering this prize promotion. This includes any affiliates, parent or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of Aphrodite Clothing, or anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties shall be invalid and not be accepted by the promoter.
4. An entrant cannot enter on behalf of someone else.
5. An entry will be void if it is reasonably deemed by Aphrodite Clothing Ltd to have been made by an ineligible person or if is incomplete. Aphrodite Clothing Ltd may request such information as it considers necessary or desirable for the purposes of verifying eligibility or the validity of any entry and any prize may be withheld unless and until Aphrodite Clothing Ltd is satisfied with the verification.
6. The prize will be delivered within 4 weeks of the competition closing. The winner should make reasonable attempt to accommodate delivery.
7. The prize is subject to Aphrodite Clothing Ltd’s standard terms and conditions of sale, which are available at
8. The winning entry will be selected at random from the pool of entries that we have received at the closing date. The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of their selection.
9. The prize promotion closes as specified on the specific competition page.
10. Details of the name of the winner will be available 5 days after the competition has closed and for three months thereafter by sending a signed request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to Aphrodite Competition, Aphrodite Clothing Ltd, 9 Derwent Street, Sunderland SR1 3NT
11. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit.
12. The prize must be taken as offered and taken from our current stock. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
13. All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason.
14. The Promoter shall use reasonable effort to contact the winner(s) through the means specified in these terms and conditions. If the Promoter is unable to contact any winner within a reasonable period of such a winner having been selected, or if any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize, or does not respond to communication from the Promoter within 7 days of receipt thereof, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
15. The winner agrees to have their name published on the Aphrodite Clothing Ltd & Sneaker Freaker website / social media channels to announce them as the winner.
16. Nothing in these rules shall affect your statutory rights.
17. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
18. Promoter: Aphrodite Clothing Ltd is a company registered in England with its registered office at 8 Vine Place, Sunderland Tyne and Wear SR1 3NE and company number 4233675