Pre Order Trainers FAQ's
Some brands will have certain styles of clothing and footwear that we are able to sell as a pre-order item; this means that the customer is able to secure the stock by purchasing the item before we have actually received the product from the supplier. Once the delivery is received by us the customers who have pre-ordered will have their goods shipped to them as soon as possible on a first come first serve basis.
- The order is placed as normal through the website and payment will be taken immediately by either credit/debit card or PayPal
- As the photographs of the pre-order items are usually a sample the styles can differ slightly once they are received by us. If there are any changes, where possible, we will inform the customers before the item is dispatched.
- The dates given at the time of the pre-order are an estimated date
- If a month is given as an estimated date for delivery then we have to allow the full month (unless expressed otherwise within the product information)
- We cannot be held responsible for any delays with delivery dates or any errors once the delivery is received by us from the supplier.
- Once the delivery has been received and checked by us the orders will be dispatched immediately to the customers who have pre-ordered using the delivery method selected at the point of order (unless this is after the cut off time for our daily courier collection)
- You have the right to cancel the order before the goods are dispatched and a full refund will be issued