Mens Designer Clothes Terms & Conditions at Aphrodite Clothing Online
By entering this website you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions laid out below. If you find these terms unacceptable, you must leave the website immediately.
- The content of this website is the sole property of the proprietors of Aphrodite Clothing Ltd, an online retailer of mens designer clothes. All intellectual property rights existing in this site (including without limitation any copyright and design right) belong exclusively to the proprietors of Aphrodite Clothing Ltd. You may download pages of this website to a local disk or other storage media and you may print off extracts of this site and share both within your organisation strictly on the basis that you do not do so for profit and on the condition that Aphrodite Clothing Ltds’ copyright notice is preserved at all times.
- Otherwise, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored on any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form whatsoever. You may not frame any part of this website. Aphrodite Clothing Ltds' copyright notice must remain on all reproductions of material downloaded from this site. Aphrodite Clothing Ltd is a trade mark attributable to the proprietors of Aphrodite Clothing Ltd. Any other trade marks, registered or otherwise, remain the property of the appropriate trade mark owner.
- Whilst the proprietors of Aphrodite Clothing Ltd have taken every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, no warranties express or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on the website. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the website. In particular, the proprietors of Aphrodite Clothing Ltd accept no liability for any product descriptions or photographic representations and users are advised to make enquiries with Aphrodite Clothing Ltd if they have any specific requirements. All orders received are accepted strictly on the basis of our terms and conditions of sale.
- The proprietors of Aphrodite Clothing Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on this website. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. The proprietors of Aphrodite Clothing Ltd cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the website from the United Kingdom mainland. The proprietors of Aphrodite Clothing Ltd make no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this website are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
8.1 After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy the Goods. All orders are subject to acceptance by us and product availability, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the goods have been shipped (Shipping Confirmation). The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Shipping Confirmation.
8.2 The Contract will relate only to those Goods whose shipping we have confirmed in the Shipping Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Goods which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Goods has been confirmed in a separate Shipping Confirmation.
8.3 If a delivery does not take place on the expected date we have 30 days from the date of dispatch to investigate with the courier used, the outcome of which will be dependant on the investigation and each case will be looked at on an individual basis.
8.4 If delivery takes place and a claim is raised for missing goods or damage we have 30 days from the date of dispatch to investigate with the courier used, the outcome of which will be dependant on the investigation and each case will be looked at on an individual basis.
8.5 Aphrodite Clothing Ltd is entitled to refuse any order placed by you without being required to give any reason to you. We will refuse any order which we reasonably suspect to be fraudulent or illegal.
- Aphrodite Clothing Ltd is entitled to refuse any order placed by you without being required to give any reason to you. We will refuse any order which we reasonably suspect to be fraudulent or illegal.
Aphrodite Clothing Ltd is a Private Limited Company. Documents may be served on Aphrodite Clothing Ltd at its place of business :
Aphrodite Clothing Ltd,
8 Vine Place,
If you require any further information, please contact us at: email@example.com