adidas Edberg 86 Trainers - White / Green
Adidas Originals Edberg 86 Trainers in White / Green. Making their debut in 1986, this tennis shoe was originally created for Swedish tennis player Stefan Edberg. This reissue of the classic tennis shoe features the iconic green and gold stripes on the white leather upper with the entire shoe sitting on a dual density midsole.
We hope you are delighted with your purchase however, if for any reason you are not completely satisifed we will happily issue a refund for item(s) that are returned within 28 days of receipt, providing they are in-line with our standard returns policy (see below.) All returned items should be un-worn, un-washed and in a re-salable conditon with all tags attached. For any enquiries regarding returns please contact our customer service department via email [email protected] or phone 0191 5675898.
Aphrodite1994 aims to provide you with the very best customer service available.
- FREE Collect In Store
- Tax Free Shopping For Non-EU Orders
- Order by 3pm Mon-Fri For Same Day Dispatch
- Express Shipping - £0.00 (Orders orders over £125)
- Express Shipping - £5.00 (Orders Under £125)
- Standard Delivery - £2.50 (Orders under £100)
- Saturday Delivery - £8.00 (Order Before 3pm Fri)
- Sunday Delivery - £12.00 (Order Before 3pm Fri)
Returns are simple and easy. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, you can return within 28 days of receipt.4089CP