Our Top 5 Festival Essentials
Heading to a festival this summer? Whether it’s in the UK or living it large abroad, every festival goer feels the challenge. Sleep deprivation, hangovers and not to mention the hygiene, or lack of it. Festivals are the best and worst times of your life. When all grooming routines go the distance, and by the 3rd day you’re resembling Tom Hardy from The Revenant, ungroomed and in serious need of some TLC. While we can’t promise to cure those hangovers we think our top 5 festival essentials will keep your style in check this summer season.
1. Getting to the festival is just the beginning, after queuing in the car for what seems like years, you’re finally at the drop off point, only to find you’ve got a good mile or two to walk to get into the festival. Alleviate some of that pressure with our Patagonia Arbour, a spacious 26 Litre capacity backpack that will hold all your essentials and has padded straps and a water repellent finish. If that isn’t a festival essential we don’t know what is!
2. You’re settling in, relaxing with a drink and then before you know it, it’s time to go and watch the Foo Fighters but they’re up on the main stage. This requires lots of walking and drink spilling. Not now it doesn’t, our 2nd festival essential lets you keep the spirit going……literally. Our Barbour hip flask and 6 glasses fits perfectly into your next festival essential, the windbreaker, so all you have to do is fill it up and head on over.
3. A windbreaker is a classic when it comes to festivals. This go to jacket will become your savoir. For those that have been to a festival before, think Glastonbury, mud, rain and wind. Now the unprepared might give up and head back to their tent, but there’s no need when you have a windbreaker. Protecting yourself from the elements couldn’t be easier and more stylish, so there’s no need to miss your favourite band. You can dance all night, or until your bed, well tent is calling. We would recommend the Adidas windbreaker, featuring a hood (bring it on rain), a central zip pocket and a 60’s style, this retro piece is festival perfection.
4. For that rare occasion when the sun does come out, or when the light of day gets too much in your hungover haze, a pair of sunglasses is a must. Our range of Rayban sunglasses give that un-kept look a whole new edge of cool.
5. Part and parcel of going to a festival is excepting that your choice of footwear are destined to be ruined as you’ve got no way of cleaning the excess grime off. Luckily we’ve got the perfect solution. Our Jason Markk quick wipes are an easy add on to keep your footwear on top form. Just wipe and the dirt is gone, that’s one less thing to worry about!