What safety measures have been put in place in your store to keep customers safe?
We have put numerous safety measure in place in-store to keep everyone as a safe as possible during their visit to Aphrodite, these include;
- Freestanding electric hand sanitising stations have been installed at entry points to the store to try and eliminate touchpoints.
- Hand sanitiser bottles are also available throughout the store including all till points, changing facilities and touchpoints.
- Social distancing reminders are displayed throughout the store to remind customers to keep 2 meters apart.
- Store capacity will be monitored at all times.
- Protective perspex screens have been installed at all till points.
- Contactless payment is available at all till points. Please pay by contactless where possible.
- Front door and windows will be kept open where possible to help circulate the air throughout the store.
- Disposable masks are available for customers on entry for those who would like one.
- Disposable socks are available and must be worn when trying on shoes.
- Extra thorough cleaning of the store will be carried out on a very frequent basis.
- If any items have been tried on, they will then be steamed to sanitise and stored away for 72 hours.
What are the store opening times?
The store will be open Monday - Saturday 9am - 5:30pm and Sunday 11am - 4pm.
Are the fitting rooms open for me to try clothes on in-store?
Yes, after careful consideration we have opened our fitting rooms. These will be cleaned frequently and any garments tried on and not bought will be steamed to sanitise and then stored away safely for 72 hours.
Can I return unwanted items?
Yes, we are still offering our usual returns policy. Please view our returns policy
Can I still order online?
Yes, our online department has been open throughout and is operating as normal. If we have any issues we will notify the customer via email.
What procedures have been taken for online orders to keep staff and customers safe?
We have been working hard throughout the lockdown period to keep our online department of the business operating as normal but as safely as possible. The following procedures have been implemented;
- Hand sanitising stations have been installed throughout the office and picking/packing areas.
- Frequent cleaning of all stations and touchpoints
- A limited number of staff are in the office to help keep the 2 meter distance at all times.