Paraboot Chambord Shoes - Black
Paraboot Chambord Shoes in Black. Founded by Rémy Richard in 19th century Izeaux, Paraboot is a brand originally founded upon the construction of elegant shoes, whilst spanning into the manufacturing of technical shoes. A legend of style, comfort, and quality, the Paraboot Chambord derby is presented here in a rich, waxy black leather for a touch of rugged luxury. Sat atop a hardwearing Paratex rubber sole with a two-tone Norwegian welt, the uppers boast classic apron-front styling that's easy to dress up or down for whatever the occasion calls for.
|Upper material||100% Leather|
We hope you are delighted with your purchase however, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied we will happily issue a refund for item(s) that are returned within 21 days of receipt providing they are in-line with our standard returns policy (see below.) All returned items should be un-worn, un-washed and in a re-saleable condition with all tags attached. Some items may be non-returnable for health and hygiene reasons, please view our returns page for more information or for any enquiries regarding returns please contact our customer service department via email [email protected] or phone 0191 5675898.
Aphrodite1994 aims to provide you with the very best customer service available.
- FREE Collect In Store
- Tax Free Shopping For Non-UK Orders
- Order by 3pm Mon-Fri For Same Day Dispatch
- Standard Delivery - £0.00 (Orders over £150)
- Standard Delivery - £4.99 (Orders under £149.99)
- Express Shipping - £0.00 (Orders over £300)
- Express Shipping - £6.99 (Orders under £299.99)
- Saturday Delivery - £9.99 (Order before 3pm Fri)
- Sunday Delivery - £9.99 (Order before 3pm Fri)
Returns are simple and easy. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, you can return within 21 days of receipt.