Digital Marketing Executive
Date Posted: 18 April 2021
Aphrodite is an independent menswear retailer based in Sunderland stocking premium brands such as Stone Island, Canada Goose, Moncler and Lanvin. Our physical store is based in the City Centre, housed over 3 floors and commanding 5,000sq ft of retail space. The successful candidate will be based with our expanding web team in a building close by.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working marketing expert who strives for excellence and is not afraid to make decisions that will enhance the performance of the marketing channels. You will ideally have at least 2 years experience in a relevant Digital Marketing role and be able to demonstrate a range of skills from past campaigns.
You have to be able to think on your feet and adapt to the changing landscape of e-commerce post Covid-19. Fresh ideas and a willingness to implement, analyse and adapt them are all key to success in this role.
Your role will be primarily associated with strategizing and overseeing the Digital Marketing campaigns implemented at Aphrodite. Reporting directly to the E-commerce Manager, you will be directly involved with increasing the revenue generated from our social media channels, email marketing, affiliate marketing and PPC.
Although not directly responsible for the day to day performance of the Affiliate Marketing and PPC campaigns, you will be involved with analysing performance and suggesting improvements.
Strong email marketing skills as well as a knowledge and understanding of how to implement automated journeys, segments and dynamic content are a must. Adhering to GDPR regulations and creating engaging content that converts into sales will be a key priority.
You will be responsible for overseeing the growth strategy for our social media platforms. This not only includes growing revenue from social advertising but also creating engaging content that increases our reach.
You will present your ideas to senior management for sign-off.
Key Areas Of Responsibility
- Liaise with Head of Content and Photography teams to schedule work
- Produce digital newsletters to drive an increase in open rates and revenue
- Segmenting contact lists for optimum results
- Creating automated newsletter journeys
- Oversee social media strategy moving forward; helping to develop a tone of voice
- Social media advertising on various channels and subsequent analysis
- Analyse results of all marketing campaigns and put measures in place to improve
- Report on campaign performance
- Liaise with external marketing agency to maximise ROI
- Create a content strategy for our blog to maximise readership and help SEO
- Planning and managing marketing budgets
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Stay in touch with latest algorithm changes and platform updates
- Creating landing pages in Magento to support campaigns
- Understanding industry technology such as Facebook pixels / audiences / ads / Facebook Business Manager
- Knowledge of HTML would be advantageous
- Understanding of PPC and affiliate management although an external agency currently works on this day-to-day
- Google Data Studio experience would be good
- Some knowledge of SEO required
- Monitor key metrics from campaigns
- Able to update key web pages in a CMS – Magento experience is beneficial
- Ability to extract key data from Analytics
- Superb copy writing skills and a good eye for grammar
- Able to problem solve errors
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent time keeping and punctuality
- Ideally 2 years digital marketing experience is preferred
- An interest in fashion or aspirational brands is beneficial
What We Can Offer
We can offer career stability and a platform to progress through the business, hopefully eventually managing a team of marketing individuals. A degree of flexible working in a 40 hour week can be accommodated along with 28 days holiday per year (inc. bank holidays).
To apply send your C.V to [email protected] with a cover letter detailing why you should be considered for the role. We will aim to begin interviewing candidates in May
Part-Time Sales Assistant
Date Posted: 20 April 2021
Founded in 1994, Aphrodite has established themselves at the forefront of the independent fashion industry. Aphrodite is a dynamic, forward thinking retailer with a buying team who are constantly on the lookout for new and innovative brands to add to their rapidly expanding collections. Covering an area of 4,000sq ft over two floors, each level has been designed with different interior concepts to reflect the brands on display.
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven and motivated individual to join the Sales team in our city centre store. You will be responsible for achieving the highest possible level of customer service whilst driving sales within the store
Key Areas Of Responsibility
- To develop and maintain the highest levels of customer service
- To maintain shop floor and stockroom company standards
- To provide customers with excellent product and industry knowledge
- Till operation
- Minimum of 2 years Fashion / Sports retail experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Tidy and organised
- Impeccable self presentation
- Excellent time keeping and attendance.
If this sounds like you apply in store with a CV and covering letter.
Date Posted: Feb 2021 (ongoing)
We are now accepting male model submissions in the north east. We are looking for models to join our Sunderland team for studio shoots in 2020, all levels of experience welcomed.
To apply please email a head and full length shot, clothing / shoe size, your height, age and availability to [email protected]
Please note we are only accepting models over the age of 18 and who are able to work flexible hours Mon-Fri 9-5