Axel Arigato Genesis Sneaker - White

As low as £175.00
Essential
Size guide
View product info

Axel Arigato Genesis Sneaker in White. A razor-sharp addition to Axel Arigato’s running collection, the Genesis sneaker is the latest silhouette to land from the Swedish label’s revered footwear lineup. Merging contemporary design cues with hints of nostalgia, the design boasts an idiosyncratic aesthetic that’s perfectly suited to the 21st century.

Handcrafted in Portugal to ensure outstanding quality, the shoe is built with a breathable mesh base which accounts for 25% of the total silhouette. Elsewhere, plush overlays of leather and suede drape the remaining 75% composition. The design also comes lined with leather to comfort the foot from inside.

For stability on your feet - whether that means running casual errands or hot-footing it around the cityscape - a removable cushioned footbed is housed internally, offering immense support with each stride you undertake. Resting underfoot, a beefy, but superbly lightweight, rubber sole measures in at a staggering 3.2cm, assuring your feet are protected from the hard ground while elevating you to dizzying new heights.

The Genesis sneaker breaks away from tradition, shunning the label’s signature gold branding treatments, instead opting for a subtle flash of silver close to the lacing system where a woven brand patch also hugs the tongue for an extra mark of status. Rounding up the detail front, jagged accents on the sole champion a retro sensibility that will be clear to passersby with each and every step.

These minimalist, versatile white kicks come wrapped in a premium recycled polyester Axel Arigato dustbag and shoebox, making them the ideal gift for that someone special, or alternatively, a personal sneaker splurge. We recommend pairing with your favourite denim on the weekends.

Garment care Hand wash only
Upper material 100% Leather
Sole Rubber
Fastening Lace Up
Description
  • Mesh uppers
  • Leather & suede overlays
  • Removable cushioned footbed
  • Silver foil branding
  • Woven brand patch
  • Made in Portugal
  • Style: 35029

We hope you are delighted with your purchase however, if for any reason you are not completely satisifed we will happily issue a refund for item(s) that are returned within 14 days of receipt providing they are in-line with our standard returns policy (see below.) All returned items should be un-worn, un-washed and in a re-salable condition with all tags attached. Some items may be non-returnable for health and hygiene reasons, please view our returns page for more information or for any enquiries regarding returns please contact our customer service department via email [email protected] or phone 0191 5675898.

Aphrodite1994 aims to provide you with the very best customer service available.

  • FREE Collect In Store
  • Tax Free Shopping For Non-UK Orders
  • Order by 3pm Mon-Fri For Same Day Dispatch

UK Orders

  • Express Shipping - £0.00 (Orders orders over £100)
  • Express Shipping - £5.00 (Orders Under £100)
  • Standard Delivery - £2.99 (Orders under £100)
  • Saturday Delivery - £8.00 (Order Before 3pm Fri)
  • Sunday Delivery - £12.00 (Order Before 3pm Fri)

Click here for more information on Delivery

Returns are simple and easy. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, you can return within 14 days of receipt.

Click here for more information on Returns

21099CP